It's Tuesday. It's my turn to present my tutorial. I was so nervous but I think I have got the hang of it now. I was super hyper, speaking like my chemistry teacher, Ms. Isabel. Hmm, speaking of her, I met her in the toilet today! Such a coincidence!! But anyways, I really like her teaching even though I didn't do well in the mid semester exam. I felt quite guilty because I think she really gave her heart for teaching. So, after the presentation, the whole class went to CitrusPlus to celebrate one of our classmate's birthday. I was actually hoping to sit near Mr. I and... just look at him. But, he is kinda addicted to dota, so he and his friends went to cybercafe. I wonder whether is that because he is trying to avoid being in the same space as M...
And then during bio class, I saw him laughing while talking to R, an indian classmate of mine. I never see him laughing that happy before. I felt so disappointed at myself. Why can't I make a guy that I like laugh like that?!!! I just do not know where to put my sight at. I was so frustrated but no one even noticed it.
After that, it was physics class. Since our former Physics teacher has to go on prostate surgery, today we were introduced to a new teacher. She gave us a cd player and asked us to pass it around. When the cd player was passed to him, he put it in between us and he started explaining to me how does the laser detect the information in the cd and stuff. My heart was beating so fast that I couldn't concentrate on what the teacher was teaching. I was so happy and I wanted to shout!! But I have to keep it a secret to my classmates. I know that if I spill it out, everything will go wrong.
But now, I can feel like something is going wrong already. You see, today during physics class, his phone vibrated. I guess it was a super urgent message that he needed to reply asap. However, he didn't have enough credit to reply. So, he asked me to send him some credit. Apparently, he thought I was a Maxis user. (M is a Maxis user). Then I started thinking. What if the two of them talk to each other again? What if I'm useless to him anymore? What if he...?? I was so confused. I know I shouldn't be so worried about him anymore but I just couldn't control my brain. If everything went back to normal, he won't talk to me like how we did these few months anymore. It's just a torture to me if everything goes normal again. I know I am super selfish, but... please don't leave me alone... Please...
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.