I had a weird dream yesterday. In my dream, Mr. I asked me out for lunch. Of course, I said yes. Then we went to a cute restaurant nearby. We were sitting side by side and I don't know why... While we were having our lunch, suddenly a kid came to us and said something. I forgot what the kid said but I remembered that the kid was laughing at us. Weird kid. LOL. And then I teased the kid back, in a funny way. So we all laughed, and laughed, and unintentionally I hooked Mr. I's hand since he was sitting beside me. It felt so warm even though it just lasted for a few seconds. The last thing I remembered about the dream was that the weird kid said that we look like a couple and the both of us blushed.
Well, in reality, I am very sure that this kind of dream will not come true in my life. In fact, he never asked me out nor talk to me like a friend in public. I don't know why. Sometimes, I felt like his mistress. He is only talkative and friendly to me online or while we are sms-ing. And he does talk to me occasionally in public, where there is not really many people around us. I guess he was a bit embarrassed to publicly approve me as his friend? =S Either way, I suppose I am in his "secret friend" zone now and as long as I am in the "secret friend" zone, we will never get any further nor backwards. I guess this is the safety zone for me right now.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.